Thursday, December 30, 2010

Copied from My Tumblr

Go Back to Normal Activity! Yep, I think that’s true. You know what? I have 4 days left for holiday. After that I should go back to my normal activity. Normal activity? What’s that? Normal activity is an activity which I usually do, like; wake up in the morning, go to school, do homework(s), etc.. In this holiday I just kill my time with my Internet Connection. Initially, I have plans to celebrate New Year’s Eve out of town with my friend. But it was canceled because one of my friends suddenly did not join with us. So, all my friends decided not to go too. And finally, I’ll stay at home and play on the internet when the New Year comes.

Happy New Year 2011!!! I hope 2011 is our lucky year, All of the wish that we can’t reach in the last year we can reach in this year! AMIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment